Sunday, January 2, 2011

My Best Work from 2010

I didn't think I would be doing one of these posts, but I got the idea of assembling a set of my own personal favorite photographs I took during 2010 from another user on Flickr.

At the end of February this year, I will be leaving on a two-year mission for the LDS church to Samara, Russia, and the surrounding area. Before then I will have to sell my beloved DSLR. It will be interesting to see what kind of work I can produce in Russia with my old PowerShot A590 IS on my weekly preparation day. I did some work I was quite happy with using the PowerShot. It's a fantastic and solid little camera.


Without further ado, here is my best work from 2010, presented in slideshow format.

I want to take this opportunity to be cliché and thank everyone who has, at one point or another, read my blog. Here's to a successful couple of months, and then hopefully a successful two years of Russian photography!


2011, here I come.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like what you see? Have a question? Leave me a comment!