Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Crocus Redux

I'm not exactly sure what I'm doing wrong here yet. But I'll fix it when I figure it out.




click to enlarge, or see it on Flickr
Aperture: f/7.1
Shutter Speed: 1/50
ISO: 100
Focal Length: 100 mm
Tripod



The color looks kind of sickly to me. I think I shot at a rather uncreative angle. On the other hand, the focus is good, and the glass in the macro lens I used is excellent. I need to keep experimenting, but I need to do it on a day when I don't have 100% direct sunlight beating down on me and the flower.

On the bright side, some purple ones started coming up today. I have a feeling they'll be more cooperative subjects.

1 comment:

  1. The color is fine... Maybe you should use a greater F Number to make the deeper depth of field...

    ReplyDelete

Like what you see? Have a question? Leave me a comment!