Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Introduction, Part II

I need your help deciding on a few things for this blog. To the three of you that read this, know that you are making some important decisions for the rest of my future readers (a number I estimate will reach several million within a few weeks). Some options:

Should I use this blog to showcase my own photography exclusively, or feature others' photography now and then?

Should I use this blog only as a photography display case, or also include informative tutorials and tips on how to make better photographs as I get better myself?

Less ranting, or more (like my last post)?

Feedback please. And also know that I'm always looking for feedback on my posts. I want to be continually improving, so if you have any photography tips for me, let me know. If you have any issues with the blog or how I run it, let me know. I want to appeal to my readers.

1 comment:

  1. probably your own exclusively, or at least only do other's pictures rarely. You should provide tips, but not neccesarily tutorials. Any amount of ranting is fine by me.

    ReplyDelete

Like what you see? Have a question? Leave me a comment!