Monday, November 23, 2009

Sometimes the First Photo is the Best Photo

Recently, I've taken to carrying my camera gear with me wherever I go. Since "wherever I go" these days means either on a photography shoot (where having camera gear is generally a good idea), or school, it hasn't been much of a hassle. And today was one of the times it was nice to have a camera available for a sudden photo opportunity.



click to enlarge, or see it on Flickr


As is my custom, I took several exposures with various compositions and whatnot. This shotgun approach generally guarantees me at least one keeper if the subject is good enough. Strangely enough, when I got the pictures onto the computer, the best one was the first one. That's never happened to me before, but I guess there's a first time for everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like what you see? Have a question? Leave me a comment!