Friday, April 9, 2010

Vertical Panorama

While at Capitol Reef, I decided to try a vertical panorama, something that I had heard of, but never attempted. Long story short, it worked really well. The nature of this image means that when I crunched it down to 1024 pixels tall, it got really skinny, but rest assured that in full quality, it looks nice :)




click to enlarge, or see it on Flickr
Aperture: f/8 (all frames)
Shutter Speed: 1/200 (all frames)
ISO: 100
Focal Length: 55 mm (all frames)
Tripod



The composition isn't spectacular, but this was more an exercise than anything else.

1 comment:

  1. Holy cow, that is pretty cool! I have yet to try the panoramic shot... vertical or horizontal! Love all the textures and colors of these rocks!

    ReplyDelete

Like what you see? Have a question? Leave me a comment!