Thursday, May 20, 2010

Boring Flowers

First, the good news. I spent a lot of time studying up on HDR today, and some on the Zone System as well. I'll definitely be delving into those more deeply, and soon. But for today, you get boring flowers. Not that the flowers are boring. Just the fact that I shot them exactly how I shoot any other flowers.




click to enlarge, or see it on Flickr
Aperture: f/5
Shutter Speed: 1/8
ISO: 100
Focal Length: 41mm
Tripod



Hopefully better stuff will be up soon.

3 comments:

  1. Wooohoooo....are those carnations? MY favorite flower! ♥ the vase! I'm trying to improve my HDR also...having a few issues though with way overexposed clouds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Andrew. Take a look at these thoughts on Creativity.

    http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

    It seems like a lot of people are going through this right now. I think you're the third person that I read regularly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this. You're a talented photographer. Come see what you think of my photoshopped pics. http://levonnesprettypics.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Like what you see? Have a question? Leave me a comment!