Thursday, May 13, 2010

Digging through old Musical Shots

Today was the final choir concert of the year at Timberline Middle School. I went there, I love singing, and the choir teacher there is the one who taught me how to sing, and how to love singing. So I make it a point to get to as many of their concerts as possible. I'm glad I went.

Also, while I did have an interview for a job at a camera store, I didn't actually get around to taking any good photos today. So I figured it would be a good time to draw on my mostly untapped roll from Hello Dolly at TMS.




click to enlarge, or see it on Flickr
Aperture: f/2.8
Shutter Speed: 1/250
ISO: 800
Focal Length: 135mm
Monopod



I do wish I had gone with a slightly faster shutter speed here, but I still think this turned out pretty well. The action was mostly frozen anyway.

1 comment:

  1. These musical photos have been stunning. I do like the facial expressions that you've been capturing. I've learned some great lessons from these. Thank you for the tips.

    ReplyDelete

Like what you see? Have a question? Leave me a comment!