Thursday, May 6, 2010

More Musical Shots

I didn't shoot anything particularly creative today. So I'm falling back on some more Hello Dolly pictures. Cheating, I know, especially when I'm up against things like this, but I'm tired. Today was my last AP test, so I should have more time and energy to devote to photography starting now.





click to enlarge, or see it on Flickr
Aperture: f/2
Shutter Speed: 1/250
ISO: 800
Focal Length: 135mm
Monopod



This guy and his partner were pretty impressive. He looks confident up there on that unicycle... a skill I don't have.

2 comments:

  1. Great lighting on his face! I have decided it's not cheating to post a photo from another day's shoot when you just don't have time to shoot on a given day. Life just gets in the way sometimes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the 'bump' Andrew! This guy sort of looks like a young NPH :) A very confident unicyclist indeed! Nice capture, and hey... you have many talents that that the unicyclist doesn't. Sure, he can act, but can he make guitars or claim to be an artist of photography? Just sayin...

    BTW, this looks like a very talented production - you guys must have a great theater program. I'm sure they are going to be so stoked with your photographs to capture their wonderful production!

    ReplyDelete

Like what you see? Have a question? Leave me a comment!