Wednesday, May 19, 2010

In a Rut

I haven't been feeling very inspired for the last few days. I know this happens to everyone, but it's a frustrating situation. Anyway, here's today's shot: a toy Rolls Royce in a DIY softbox. I was going to process it to go in the Motionless set, but it didn't seem to fit the theme very well.




click to enlarge, or see it on Flickr
Aperture: f/4
Shutter Speed: 0.3 seconds
ISO: 100
Focal Length: 100mm
Tripod



I kind of liked the color here, although it's not my first choice for a multi-million dollar car. Yeah. Hopefully something more interesting will enter my head soon.

1 comment:

  1. man, do I feel your pain. {sigh} My best friend from NY is coming to visit me tomorrow so I'm hoping to have some experiences to spark my inspiration!

    I like your still life here though! Perhaps I should try some stills with my lightbox for those indoor kinda days...

    ReplyDelete

Like what you see? Have a question? Leave me a comment!