Saturday, February 13, 2010

DPS Weekend Challenge: Love

I rarely participate in these, because they're usually something kind of obscure that would be hard for my to photograph. But this one worked out perfectly. I remembered it while working on my guitar yesterday, and what do you know? The fretboard inlays I was working on were heart-shaped.





click to enlarge, or see it on Flickr
Aperture: f/3.2
Shutter Speed: 1/80
ISO: 80
Gorilla Pod



I felt it was appropriate not only because of the heart theme, but because of how much I love my guitar, even if it's not finished yet.

In other news, even though I couldn't get a photo of this, my parents are buying me an early graduation present: A Canon Digital Rebel XSi! I'm so pumped!

2 comments:

  1. Awww! Great choice for the theme!

    And woo! on the early graduation present!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They fit together very well. Great job.

    ReplyDelete

Like what you see? Have a question? Leave me a comment!