Friday, January 29, 2010

More Indoor Macro

I feel like people are probably getting sick of bad attempts at stereo, kind of bad attempts at stereo, and guitars around here, so I decided to mix things up with a super creative nature macro.




click to enlarge, or see it on Flickr
Aperture: f/2.6
Shutter Speed: 1/30
ISO: 80
Gorilla Pod, wrapped around a leg of my Tripod. Which is appropriate, if you think about it.



I actually like this photo a lot. The colors came out perfectly with no need for white-balance adjustments or added saturation. I'm learning to use the histogram more practically in my image optimization.

1 comment:

  1. Ah, beauty! I love the color and the edges are so nice and crisp! Great macro shot!

    ReplyDelete

Like what you see? Have a question? Leave me a comment!