Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Stereo Curve, Take 2

This photo is essentially the same as the one in this post. The difference is, I stood back further and used telephoto to fill the frame similarly rather than getting up close like a macro. This negated the actual difference in angles between shots, which apparently makes the photo a little easier on the eyes. The other thing it did is seemingly make it work better.




click to enlarge, or see it on Flickr
Aperture: f/5.0
Shutter Speed: 1/6 (both)
ISO: 1600
Monopod



My minimum aperture at the focal length I used was f/5.0, so I had to really crank the ISO to get a shutter speed I could use. Since this is an exercise more than anything, I didn't worry about that too much. If I wanted to get a print-worthy shot like this, I would be more controlling with the lighting.

Anyway, this one worked a little better, or at least seemed easier on my eyes. Let me know what you think. I have a few more tricks up my sleeve that I'll be trying out sometime later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like what you see? Have a question? Leave me a comment!